Thursday, October 29, 2009
online application forms are my kryptonite
GGaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
kitty HATEZ online application forms!!!!!!!
*tears hair and shreds cushions in frustration*
they are so Bl****** repetitive
and I can't rmbr the answers to fill half the time
and have to go look them up which takes me ages
and then when i have painstakingly done all that
some stupid refresh action or some other link will interfere and my page will disappear with all my answers!!!!!!!!!!!
if not that, my connection will break as I submit it and it will be just as gone!!!
otherwise my browser will hang and i have to shut it down
or some other stupid glitch
AND I HATE ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are ******** long and i hate filling them in and they CAN'T BE SAVED
so when one of those stupid glitches happen all my entries and info vanish
AND I HAVE TO REDO EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN WHEN I ALREADY HATED DOING IT THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Labels: Kvetch
mon chef d'oeuvre
6:58 pm
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary