Sunday, September 27, 2009
Peach Tart!!!
I finally made them! And they work! Tho i had trouble with the tart shells at first... wasn't quite sure how to get the dough in there.... in the end i just rolled balls of dough and pressed them up the sides with my thumbs... waste of time trying to roll out and cut rounds... they just crumbled up when i lifted them off the paper...







*Update*
Here's the results after eating them...
I halved the pastry cream recipe since I wasn't sure how it'd taste.
Then I ended up running out of cream and have leftover shells and peaches... lol...
They taste fine by the way, just need more egg for body and binding.
And the tart shells totally work for me! Pate Sablee pwns tarts!
Labels: Food
mon chef d'oeuvre
10:05 pm
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary