Sunday, April 05, 2009
PB cookies: Recipe 2
Attempt no.2 at PB cookies with a 2nd, different, super-easy recipe


I spent too much time working it and much of the oil escaped.
Became too hard and quite sweet. Probably have to chill tho not mentioned in recipe. Chilling would prevent the oils in PB from melting out of the dough and make it easier to cut without falling apart. I think. Cutting the amount of sugar would also make it less hard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Side note:Jassie's gift has turned out to be way more useful than I ever thought it would... I don't usually have much use for pen holders but for the past few terms, the highlighters employed in the cause of study break have been proliferating... Plus, doesn't hurt that it's cute too and great with the kids - Clo and Cla get a kick out of pushing round the "highlighters riding in the bicycle".
THANK YOU JAS!!! For your amazingly useful prezzie! :

Labels: Food, Random thoughts
mon chef d'oeuvre
10:34 pm
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary