Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Yay! Sentosa Choice Package...
It's no secret to those who know me that I'm not that quick on the uptake.
Thus, it only just hit me when I took my shower:
"Dang it! No wonder the bloody air-con didn't make a spot of difference.
MisTY, I think yer feeling warm cuz-a da sunburn;
not just cause ya'll hot and sticky from all that extra walking..."
eheheh....*blinks sheepishly* 40 cash is a bit more than I'm usually willing to shell out upfront for an outing
- thass 'bout twice my ideal limit - but I think it was well spent.
We certainly made the most of it, as my creaking ankles can testify.
Just to compare, I wanna see how much it'd be w/o the
package:
(cuz I'm such an auntie-ish nerd)
Fort Siloso Admission: $8
4D Magix: $18
Butterfly Park: $10
Sky Tower: $12
Cable Car (1-way): $11.90Total: $59.90
Waaa...Not too bad... I think we had the most fun exploring tunnels and taking pictures at Siloso (with sepia tone for "aged authenticity"). Cheap as its admission is and considering the fun we had - if I were recommending, I'd say take that separate and devote a whole day to it...

Highlights:
-Sighting eagles and monkeys at Fort Siloso
(and DH's peacock at Siloso Beach...)-Tempinus cascade and a mossy dragon on Nature Walk/Dragon Teeth trail...
-Lunch at SubWay: Peanut Butter Cookies RAWK!
-Please, please, please watch your step in the Butterfly Park...
(T.T)-Impromptu lecture on pollution and genetic defects in insects
(gynandromorphisms) 
Irene's photos:
P1 /
P2 /
P3 All 4 o'us completely wiped out by 5.30pm - been nearly 7 hours out there...
Adjourned to MY HSE!
(where a rainbow was spotted and photographed... :p) ...to have Nissin cup noodles (^.^) and LCC pie... Heh heh heh... Receive my Dastardly Lemony Zest of DOOM!
*cough*geek*cough*


~~~
...white is bad on beach...
...so are jogging shoes...
~~~
...cowboy hats are cool...
...so are big round sunglasses...
~~~
...sunblock is a really good idea...
...thinking of it and then forgetting isn't so great...
~~~
Ref: (
http://www.sentosa.com.sg/)
Labels: Entertainment, Food, Outings, Photo-albums
mon chef d'oeuvre
11:32 pm
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary