Sunday, October 19, 2008
About things... you get and you give... why not do?
Please, please, don't give me meaningless things...
In the first place, I don't let ppl in enough for gifts to be meaningful...
I feel happier getting the things that I really want by myself, for myself...
Cuz then I feel great that I got it, I get to choose exactly what I like (and I'm really picky) and I don't have to go through the whole awkward receiving/thanking/happyface routine... I'm really no good at the excited-reaction thing, I keep feeling like I'm getting smtg for nothing and I got no manners to speak of and don't know how to thank ppl graciously...
Show me a good time.... That's what means the most to me - the company and the experience.....
See, this is the deal. Honest real truth.
But it sounds terribly rude.
How do I say smtg like this without offending ppl?
And how do you know who to say it to? It could be bloody embarassing.
You never know if a person has plans or if they don't even realise....
Has this ever happened? You want an item and sm1 knows abt it and gives you one and then you know they expect you to be all excited and squealing-happy that you got what you want so you feel obligated to have the happyface cuz that's a bit like a payback for the giver.... but then it's the wrong colour or the wrong type or wateva but it's just wrong.... and now you can't go get what you really want cuz you've already got one of these things....
I'm crazy and paranoid, I think. Thinking abt this stuff gets me all nervousanxiousworriedjumpy... Actually, I find that that's the mood I've been in the past few days as the big day itself draws near... Normal ppl don't get panic attacks when they're supposed to look forward to celebrating... Normal ppl don't worry abt getting stuff from other ppl - getting stuff just makes me feel bad and that's not normal either...
Damn, I really am subnormal...Labels: Censored, Mundanus
mon chef d'oeuvre
6:04 am
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary