Friday, September 05, 2008
Update again!
DBIS Haemapheresis Ppt - check
GECC Caspase Grp Ppt - check
Both not yet presentedLab report Results & Discussion - check
Lab report Research Paper Evaluation - check
Dissertation Options form - check
(4 preferred, 4 non-preferred titles)
___________________________________________________
It seems I've finally managed to clear the deluge of work that'd piled up.
Still have to keep the 2 Presentations in mind though, or else I'll start to
lose touch and forget what they're about or even how to present them.
Hopefully, it helps that I've printed out the slides (and notes for the DBIS one).
Stayed up the night before, finishing the Lab Report stuff...
Good english happens to be an advantage in deciphering the
convoluted language of a scientific primary research paper.
Unfortunately, the edge given is still small and I had a hard time
slogging through all 19 pages of it.
(The paper itself was rife with descriptions of decapitating and sacrificing mice, separating parts of their brains and rendering the brains in a machine to mash it into cells for assaying the protein contents. Interesting, huh? Not to mention, gory... ) Stayed up all of last night too, trying to figure out how to select from
~50 dissertation topics, doing preliminary research on each of the 50,
weighing the research potential, current interest and feasibility
of discussing the role of apoptosis in hair follicle biology versus
critically reviewing the mechanisms of liver regeneration...
Next up - Study! Papers are 14 days away! 19th and 24th september!
But also, can't get too lost in reading my texts that I forget
I still have classes on. And don't forget the
2 pending presentations!
Labels: Mundanus
mon chef d'oeuvre
6:51 pm
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary