Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I've gone round the bend.... of time.
I'm waking up, I hear the dog bark...
...wonder how long I've slept... it's really dark... hmm, it's 8...
........huh? wait! If it's already 8 how come it's so dark? What's going on??!
A knock at my door... I open to see my mum in work clothes and ask her....
"Why is it so dark? Isn't it 8? Shouldn't the sun be up by now?"
"Of course it's dark! It's supposed to be dark at 8pm, ain't it?
I've just come back from work, you know? Not just going out! Are you alright?"
HUH??!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh right, I couldn't remember at all till about an hour later.... I was up all last night... Even got myself bread and soya bean milk at ~11am? I think I slept at 12pm.... or thereabouts... Ok, so now i've gone round the clock without knowing it, my mum thinks I'm crazy... I'm 4 days behind my study schedule, nicely drawn-up timetable non-withstanding...GECC paper's on Friday... I haven't completed or started on DBIS (next Wed) yet...Right, life is REALLY going great...Labels: Kvetch, Mundanus
mon chef d'oeuvre
9:29 pm
__Mary Had
2 little lamb(s)__
2 agnelet:
gurl u mean to say u slept the entire day without even realizing anything.....That is something i cannever do and if i try my mum will come after me ..lol....
isn't that too much resting btw???Hehe...All da best for de examz gurl!!!Cya on fridae!!
Aiyo! TY!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!
Repeat after me: I AM NOT NOCTURNAL.
Give lamb to Mary