Monday, September 15, 2008
An angry letter and the response...
Heh. I feel tough. And a little fierce... Was I fierce? See, I growl. *Grrr*
Yeah, I can do 'coldly polite' when addressing ppl I'm not happy with.
I can intimidate and threaten logically and reasonably.
...And in a way that doesn't involve physical violence... or the cops...
Righteous anger is on my side! Don't you mess with me!
The angry letter is censored so that I don't scare little kids who come across it. Heh.
Highlight with your mouse to read it.
______________________________________________________
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:22 PM
Hi Jxxx,
I would just like to clarify, regarding the literature searching workshop for 13th September, Saturday, has it been cancelled or postponed? Since it has simply disappeared from the latest timetable, are we still required to attend such a session at all or at a later date?
Please reply asap since there isn't much advance notice till Saturday.
Thank you.
Regards,
xxxtyxxx
Bxxxx xxxxx
______________________________________________________
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:53 AM
Hi xxxtyxxx,
I'll need to ask the planner this and get back to you as soon as she has got back to me.
Regards,
Jxxx Lxx
______________________________________________________
Sat, 13 Sep 2008 05:23 PM
Ms Lxx,
I am not sure what you think you should be doing in your capacity as an officer in XXX.
Yes, our coordinator has changed many times, but so far none of our other coordinators have been as irresponsible as you.
Acting as the student coordinator for our cohort and the liaison between us students and the administrative side of XXXX, when a student entrusts a query or request to you, even if it is not strictly in your job scope, shouldn't it still be your responsibility to follow up on it and make sure our needs have been fulfilled?
It is not appropriate for you to simply tell us to ask Dr. Xxxx ourselves. The reason XXXX has officers like yourself is so that the director does not get his inbox flooded with mail from the students. Do you think that if you do not know the timetable, such trivial matters would be at his fingertips just waiting to answer to us?
It is Saturday and I have not received any clarification. Having informed you of the urgency I would have expected you to go to the student planner and ask for clarification long before today. Instead, you have comfortably sat back and waited for her to come to you. This is basic manners, as the one with a request on our behalf, you should be taking the initiative to obtain the answer and not waiting for others to give it to you. Even if the delay is on the planner's side, you should at least send some follow-up reply to me informing me that you are trying to help but the delay is not due to your complacence. Instead, you conveniently leave it until the weekend and take that excuse to go off work. I am not going for the class since there is no confirmation but I have definitely a bad experience with you. Coupled with the similar complaints from other students regarding your work attitude I have grounds to make a complaint against you. So far, I have kept these emails private but I can just as easily forward it to the class as well as the school.
xxxtyxxx
Bxxxx xxxxx
______________________________________________________
15 Sep 2008 11: 17AM
Hi xxxtyxxx,
I'm sorry regarding about the delay on the holding email regarding about the literature workshop schedule. The SLS dept has informed the planner to cancel the literature workshop while I'm not in the loop. The planner did not reply in the timetable and also did not reply my email when I sent your concern on this.
In the future, I'll try to take extra measure to get the information from other departments in order to make sure that the emails will get to you on time. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Regards,
Jxxx Lxx
Labels: Censored, Mundanus
mon chef d'oeuvre
10:05 pm
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary