Saturday, August 30, 2008
Update!
29/08/08 8:15amYay! I really finished my powerpoint!
Sure, I'm 3-4 hrs later than I thought I'd be, but that's accounted for because...
I went KTV and dinner last night! :p
And, I redeemed a free partyworld membership card.
It's pretty and all gold.
*Yay!* Haha... I feel so naughty for gg out and at the same time
just a teensy bit smug that I finished it like I said I would... heh heh...
I guess I'm not so totally unconvincing to myself after all... :)
Ok, after reading this I should also mention that I haven't slept yet...
I'm gg to do that now. Kyehehehe...
30/08/08 1:17 amI took a ~2 hr nap ard 7pm... had dinner at 9+...
then I worked on the video presentation thing
Now I feel accomplished cuz I made a second powerpoint presentation.
This time it was the group one that the school sabo-ed us with. Due Monday.
I did everyone's parts too! And I finished it!
*smug*Stupid school. I was actually supposed to be doing my lab report
but have to put on hold for this idiot presentation.
*smouldering resentment**Childishness alert*It's not fair! We already presented then they suddenly say it's not counted and it's a bloody rehearsal presentation and we have to do it again in front of a camera! They only tell us now, a month after the thing is over and one week before they make us present! Why couldn't they just have got it right the first time? Why weren't we told from the start it was a video presentation? AAARRGGGHHH!!!*End of Rant*Labels: Kvetch, Mundanus
mon chef d'oeuvre
1:17 am
__Mary Had
1 little lamb(s)__
1 agnelet:
great job ty!!!
Itz my turn now to prove to myself that i can finish my ppt by tonight!!!Cuz i need sat and sun for the other ppt and think of possible qns that can be asked!!!
Give lamb to Mary