Thursday, August 14, 2008
Minor Miracles of our own Making... (or Holy Crusade of De-Fatten'g)
Well now.
I do say.
Something unbelievable has happened.
Having stayed up
half the night reading fanfiction as consolation and reward for
the dubious diligence of having started on my presentation and lab report
research, I found myself wide awake at the crack of dawn
-
that's 6.30 am to you sad souls who've never had their eyes open at dawn before.I've toyed with the idea of doing god-awful-
exercise in the wee hours
for nearly half a year,
(here's where you see my will is not steel but limp as a noodle)but never got up the pluck to pry my behind out of my comfy computer chair.
So, it's 7 am and I'm 10 minutes away from my house, on a jogging track,
a quarter of the way thru the 1st of 3 rounds.
Don't worry, so as not to turn the world completely on its head,
I was walking and not
actually jogging.
Still, I'd say that qualified as a minor miracle....
Never tot I'd actually get round to Marching in the Name of Exercise.
Ever.
~~~ (There was supposed to be a Chronicle of The Book Wars before this... but I never got round to it... I'll postdate and insert it. I promise. I've got to start picking this up again anyway....) ~~~p.p.s. Long sentences are my forte. I love 'em. Too bad you don't. Muahahahaha...Labels: Entertainment, Mundanus
mon chef d'oeuvre
8:15 am
__Mary Had
3 little lamb(s)__
3 agnelet:
congratz on ur sweet lil success!!Keep it going!!!wink
cheers,
Jassie
welcome back!! A pleasant surprise to hear from you again after like, 2 months of silence?
Haha! Congrats! The first step to starting to exercise is to start. ;)
Give lamb to Mary