Thursday, August 28, 2008
Here's hoping for motivation...
Seeing is believing? Hope that writing and seeing = doing.
I have a powerpoint presentation for haemapheresis. Due I don't know when
- but can we say I have to complete it by tomorrow? Alright? Because I say so.
I have a practical report and research paper analysis.
Due 3rd Sep.
I have a video group presentation re-run for GECC.
Due on Mondayand I cannot remember what it's about.
The school sabotaged us with it.
I have to study for the
exams which are coming up in
abt 2 weeks. There is not enough time to read everything adequately.
I have to stop wasting time on reading and watching rubbish.
I need to set a fixed dateline for all my stuff or I'm never getting it done.
I am very sorry to all my dear peepz who are not gg to hear from me
from now on until after the 24th of september.
I have schoolwork and I have to concentrate on it.
I'm feeling all loopy and time-weird ever since the Week of the Sick.
Time is not moving right for me. I feel odd. And I have things to do.
SO GO DO THEM, YOU BLOODY IDIOT! That's me talking to myself. Damn. I don't think it's working. This is why I can't sell things. I can't even convince myself of anything... Labels: Mundanus, Random thoughts
mon chef d'oeuvre
3:25 am
__Mary Had
1 little lamb(s)__
1 agnelet:
oh! din noe u were sick!! no wonder din c u online at all loh!! bad luck gal! and wow! u ve tons of work!
Give lamb to Mary