Saturday, June 14, 2008
Finally made that step...
I have cut off my Neopets account!
I deleted all the links from my favourites and just to make it really really final,
gave my 1 200 000+ NP away to my two cousins...
plus my entire account really...
....the stocks, safety deposit items, plot prizes.... *sob sob*
....but, at least, at last,
....I'm free of that bloody brain-rotting addiction now... *sob some more*
...and now this means I got to start reading those online course notes
since DPS is done and I got no more excuse to put it off....
Waaahhhh........I don't want to do it......
cuz mi study means sitting down and reading the whole book of text
continuously for 3 days per book.... I'm totally killing off my "social life"....
not that I'm all that social in the first place.... (-_-")
but then it means I gotta stop my ff reads and anime as well....
*cries copious rivers of tears*
haiz.... it's just too cruel - studying for me means going cold turkey on
everything that makes me tick, all at the same time....
*runs out of tears so starts heaving loud depressing angst-topped sighs*
*Lament of emo angst:(To be loudly recited with hands wringing and much clutching to breast. For best effect, volume must be of a level to be heard halfway across the state and a scented hankerchief, strong enough to knock out a rhino, should be used as prop.)"Oh Cruel World! Why must you try me so!
Would mind-numbing diligence be insufficient
that you must take my joy in life as well?
Why do you reward my industriousness
with the withdrawal of the simple pleasures I have?
It is inequitable! It is unjust!
That the very act of industry means to be
the divestment and utter privation of my petty entertainments.
Oh, woe is me! Woe I say and I say again WOE!"
- P.S. The rhino strength is important. So is the clutching. *Labels: Entertainment, Kvetch, Poetry, Random thoughts
mon chef d'oeuvre
11:28 pm
__Mary Had
2 little lamb(s)__
2 agnelet:
Yoz! Wah, you suddenly update so much. Nope didn't receive email notification leh. But no worries. I like to blogsurf so I'll check out new posts when I drop by. :D
yo! hope you're doing well. u hvnt been updating much. :) will miss u for tmr's outing. take care!
Give lamb to Mary