~~if you know me...
~~that's who i am...
~~if you don't know me...
~~you don't have to know...
...dependency... ...that's a feeling too, isn't it?
~~~~~~
...xx Mémoire
...xx Histoire
...xx Ami ~ (Friends) ~
...xx Papotis ~ (cbox) ~
...xx D'accueil ~ (Home) ~
Bienvenue à mon Blog Welcome to my Blog
Remember to tagpost comments after visiting!
Thanks and Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~
i do not know the path i travel.
i know not its direction.
i do not know where it ends.
nor know where i am going.
i do not know even, if i am following it.
do i even want to walk this way?
chrmystrl
~~~~~~~~
*Navigate with xx
Bienvenue à mon Blog Welcome to my Blog
Remember to tagpost comments after visiting!
Thanks and Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~
i do not know the path i travel.
i know not its direction.
i do not know where it ends.
nor know where i am going.
i do not know even, if i am following it.
This is a Hebrew song - Ve'at by Harel Skaat Of course, I have no idea what it means but it sounds great.
According to user dean89 who wrote in the comments, " It's about a guy who lost the girl he loves to another guy. he talks in the song about how painful it is for him.
Ve'at = and you... El mi at tsoheket - who r u laughing with Kshe-at, shuv lo mehabeket - when u don't hug me anymore... and so on :-) "
This is the translated lyrics posted by some kind soul, user (rainbowstains), in the comments on youtube... so, for all us poor non-hebrew speaking shmucks out there....
That day, the one that exploded right in my face Hardened me, too much I gave up on myself and that's it I was, I wasn't myself I'll trapped it behind my back It will touch me no more And neither will touch the depth of my heart I made a mistake, I wasn't myself I wish that the emptiness won't hit my face... that reality will wait up...that I won't cry... that I'll be comforted... a bit
** And you, who do you joyfully laugh with, now that you hug me no more? You almost surfaced in me, for a moment. I would have been different, had I known that you... Who do you close distances for? Who are you falling in love with? Who won't you leave behind? If you'd only stayed...I would have made you happy.
And again I walk around, same city, same faces I know all these smells in the air I made a mistake, I didn't see you... Suddenly they all (girls) look very much the same Every song reminds me Every sound makes my heart stop I touched, but I didn't feel you And I never want to fall in love again Love that will rot away... sensitivity that will burn up...slowly... (Repeat ** )
And you, who are you touching so gently? Who are you hurting now...almost as you had done to me, then? You discovered the whole world for me and then you took it away... And who is the one that touches you now I hope that he is happy now that he has you... that he doesn't hurt you...that he doesn't cause you any pain... I know I would have been (acting) just like that, had I known
I wish I could find transliterated phonetic lyrics though...
11 June 2008 And now, Rainbowstains has kindly sent me the transliteration via youtube! With a pronunciation key even! Wow! I'm impressed by the effort they put into it and the fast reply... Hence I have updated this post accordingly....
" Translitaration for Harel's song: Ve'at Translitaration for Harel's song: Ve'at Here is the transliteration you wanted. If you have any question regarding pronunciation and such, please feel free to ask. Enjoy. Rainbowstains
Pronunciation Key: a- as the a in the word ‘car’ e- as the e in the word ‘pet’ (a little bit longer) i- as the ee in the word ‘meet’ o- close to the o in the word ‘soft’ (it’s quite similar to the o sound in Italian or Spanish) u- as the u in the word ‘Peru’ ai- as the y in the word ‘my’ tz- as the zz in the word ‘Pizza’ ch- as the ch in the Irish word ‘loch’, or as the guttural sound of j in some of the Spanish language dialects (but not as the ch in the German word ‘Ich’). The Hebrew letter for the ch sound is called: Chet.
Note: In order to make it easier on you, I put some space between the words and separated the syllables with apostrophes.
Hayom She’Hitnapetz Alai Asa O’ti Ka’she Mi’Dai Sachachti Me’Atzmi Ve’Dai Hayiti, Lo Hayiti Ani
Esgor Me’Acho’rey Gabi Shuv Lo Yuchal La’ga’at Bi Bi’Te’homot Libi Ta’i’ti, Lo Hayiti Ani
She’Be’fa’nai Ha’Re’ka’nut Shuv Lo Ta’ke Ha’Me’tzi’ut She’Te’cha’ke Shuv Lo Ev’ke She’Et’na’chem Me’at
Ve’at El Mi At Tzocheket K’she’At Shuv Lo Mechabeket Kim’at A’lit Bi Le’Rega Hayiti A’cher Im Ha’yiti Yo’de’a She’At, El Mi At Me’karevet Mer’chak Be’Mi At Mit’a’he’vet Et Mi Lo O’zevet Im Rak Hayit Nish’e’ret Hayiti O’se O’tach Me’u’sheret
Ve’Shuv Ho’lech, O’ta Ha’ir, O’tam Panim Ani Ma’kir Et Ha’Re’chot She’Ba’a’vir Ta’i’ti, Lo Ra’i’ti O’tach
Ku’lan Domot Pit’om Yo’ter Kol Shir O’se Le’hizacher Mi’Kol Tzil’tzul Ha’Lev O’tzer Na’ga’ti, Lo Hir’gash’ti O’tach
U’Le’O’lam Shuv Lo Ro’tze Le’hit’a’hev Ha’A’hava She’Te’ra’kev Ha’Re’gi’shut She’Ti’sa’ref Le’at
Ve’at El Mi At Tzocheket K’she’At Shuv Lo Mechabeket Kim’at A’lit Bi Le’Rega Hayiti A’cher Im Ha’yiti Yo’de’a She’At, El Mi At Me’karevet Mer’chak Be’Mi At Mit’a’he’vet Et Mi Lo O’zevet Im Rak Hayit Nish’e’ret Hayiti O’se O’tach Me’u’sheret
Ve’at, Be’Mi At No’ga’at Le’at Be’Mi At Po’ga’at Kim’at Kmo Az Kshe’Pa’tzat Bi Et Kol Ha’O’lam At Gilit Ve’La’kacht Li O’tach U’Mi Ze She’Ach’shav No’ge’a Bach Ani Me’ka’ve She’Hu Me’u’shar She’yesh Lo O’tach Lo Mach’iv Lach Bach Lo Po’ge’a Hayiti Ka’ze Im Hayiti Yo’de’a"