Monday, April 07, 2008
News! Exciting! .... - NOT...
The spider-momma is dead... curled legs and all... and half the babies littering the floor of the container... half are still skittering about tho... we are only gg to throw when they all keel over... too much risk of flattening the box and letting them out otherwise...
There is homework to be done. Group work to be discussed. Test to be prepared. And yet, I can't bring myself to care.
And I think there is definitely smtg wrong with requiring 10-12 hrs of sleep a day. When do i get to
do stuff if my eyes are closed and I'm dead to the world half the day?
Here. I'm just bitching.
Please politely avert your eyes (look away) from the train wreck of my life:
I shudder to think what my future working life is gonna be like. Wake at 7. Go work at 8. Come home at 6. Sleep at 7. Wake up at 7. WTH? This is totally NOT normal ok? I'm gg to have no life whatsoever between sleeping, travelling and working! What's gonna happen to my plans? All the things I wanted to do?? I'm defective I tell you! This model should be scrapped and sent back. What the hell is wrong with me? bleah... I suck. I'm never gg to start driving... I'll kill ppl, falling asleep at the wheel... That's lethal, you know. I'm lethal... Why would anyone ever put a weapon as dangerous as a car in my hands I ask you? I suck at life and I'm lethal.Labels: Censored, Kvetch, Mundanus
mon chef d'oeuvre
2:05 am
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary