~~if you know me...
~~that's who i am...
~~if you don't know me...
~~you don't have to know...
...dependency... ...that's a feeling too, isn't it?
~~~~~~
...xx Mémoire
...xx Histoire
...xx Ami ~ (Friends) ~
...xx Papotis ~ (cbox) ~
...xx D'accueil ~ (Home) ~
Bienvenue à mon Blog Welcome to my Blog
Remember to tagpost comments after visiting!
Thanks and Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~
i do not know the path i travel.
i know not its direction.
i do not know where it ends.
nor know where i am going.
i do not know even, if i am following it.
do i even want to walk this way?
chrmystrl
~~~~~~~~
*Navigate with xx
Bienvenue à mon Blog Welcome to my Blog
Remember to tagpost comments after visiting!
Thanks and Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~
i do not know the path i travel.
i know not its direction.
i do not know where it ends.
nor know where i am going.
i do not know even, if i am following it.
First found out about him on Aish' blog, then I saw him again on Hani's blog... So I go to see him on teh Utube... And now you see it on my blog! Hehe!
I say, you girls got taste! *Muacks* Kudos to you!
I love how his every performance is different. Even if it's the same song it's sung differently each time... It's just, it sounds natural, you know? Goes with the flow and all that... He's like, the master of improvisation... Toca, accompanying on drums and backup, is really great too!