Saturday, March 22, 2008
Do Not Touch... what does not belong to you...
DO NOT TOUCH the items in the YELLOW BASKET
without Express Permission!
I do NOT appreciate STRANGERS Helping Themselves to my Personal Stuff! If you have absolute need of anything KINDLY have the Courtesy to Introduce yourself and ASK! This is not a Public Toilet no matter what the door sign may lead you to believe.
Signed, TY
(otherwise known as JR's elder sister)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes. I know I'm crazy.
Anal retentive and touchy are good words too.
But I do NOT like knowing that other ppl whom I don't KNOW are pawing through my things. Yes, you may be friends of my brother's and he's said you can use the bathroom - to *ahem*
bathe, of all things! - but
I do not know you personally and you are not
my friend.
Bathing at a friend's house while his family is in residence is enough of an invasion of privacy, do you not have the manners to leave alone things that are separated in a basket
and half-covered with someone else's towel
and clearly marked with a girly hair-tie on top as NOT my brother's? Not only that, you use the
personal items that I have put there for myself?
(Girls, think of the most personal, disposable items that we have to use. Yes, it was a girl who used up my that. My brother's friend. Bathing at my house. And left her rubbish in the toilet wastebasket instead of throwing it in the kitchen dustbin downstairs.) Though I think it was a guy that stole my facial foam and let all the air into the tube so I had a hard time squeezing the foam out. Look, if you're so pampered that you can't use my bro's Biore facial foam that's
inside the shower stall with you instead of digging for my Shokubutsu in my basket
on my towel rack, you can bloody well bring your own or else don't bathe at other ppl's house!
STOP TOUCHING MY THINGS! AND LEAVING THEM IN DIFFERENT PLACES FOR ME TO FIND JUST TO LET ME KNOW THAT SOME STRANGER HAS GOT THEIR HANDS ALL OVER IT! IT'S CREEPY ALRIGHT?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU AND I BOUGHT THE THINGS FOR ME TO USE NOT YOU! I NEVER SAID YOU COULD!Labels: Kvetch
mon chef d'oeuvre
4:01 am
__Mary Had
1 little lamb(s)__
1 agnelet:
woah!! definitely creepy and rude!! yucks!! Go ahead n give ur bro friend a talk!!
^^duanz
Give lamb to Mary