Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Went Ice-skating...
This is one of the blisters I got...
It's so cute and round... because not yet burst...
Feels very soft, like the bubbles on bubble wrap...
Makes me want to pop it, even though you're not supposed to do that...
The other one has already burst by itself so can't be seen clearly
...and they are on the exact same spot on both legs... Haha...
Can you see the spot where it is? It is really hard to see... Heheh...

And basically, this is how you treat a blister... PLASTER IT!!!
(The right leg with burst blister) Have you noticed yet that I have a strange fascination with the injuries I get, no matter how big or small? I wonder why... There is a deep reason here, that can be explained via a logical psychoanalysis... However, I shall not discuss this here... ...Laa la la la laa... :::
Lamb!
~~~ My other injuries are found where the sun don't shine so, no pictures... kukuku... ~~~ Labels: Outings, Random thoughts
mon chef d'oeuvre
4:46 am
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary