Thursday, February 28, 2008
Books...
These are series I read... there're new books out and I saw them at a bookshop.
I took pictures of the titles so I could go find them later in the library or smtg... since I can't rmbr ma... but until now I've still not yet been to the library... Haha...
So. Books I want to read:
See the blurry list on the left? I've read till about the 5th or 6th... Can't rmbr so... Gonna have to read them all again... ...when I get the chance that is...
Mercedes Lackey... Love her books... I think I've read the Phoenix one already tho...
This is the best ever series! Starting with Stardoc, sort of a Medical - Science Fiction thing... I don't know how to say but ya, they're great... The top two of that stack are new... Labels: Entertainment, Mundanus
mon chef d'oeuvre
9:42 pm
__Mary Had
2 little lamb(s)__
2 agnelet:
so..im gona see read these book whn u borrow from lib ah...read in de train. heheh
Haha... not so likely lah... can't be bothered to go library nowadays... since I got internet to use for reading...
Thanks for commenting! :)
Give lamb to Mary