Thursday, February 28, 2008
Bloody pissed!
I'm bloody pissed right now!
The stupid apple crumble turned out even worse than the first try!
It's the wrong colour, the apple syrup burned on the sides of the glass dish, the apples turned to mush and tasted sour. AND I burned a cloth.
At least the first time, the colour was right,the apples stayed chunks and the apple filling was sweet even though I had to drain it off.
And I didn't burn anything.
Wth is going on!!!
Now I'm pissed cuz if I wasn't, I'd be crying.
And my aunt said: "Da-sao's doesn't look like that."
Hello!?? NOT helping.
I don't know if that's meant to console me or whatever cuz I certainly don't understand why she needs to tell me something that I am already preternaturally aware of ...
And my popped blister looks all bloody after I took off the plaster.
I don't know why but it stings a bit and I'm not sure if I should plaster it again...
Labels: Food, Kvetch
mon chef d'oeuvre
1:19 am
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary