~~if you know me...
~~that's who i am...
~~if you don't know me...
~~you don't have to know...
...dependency... ...that's a feeling too, isn't it?
~~~~~~
...xx Mémoire
...xx Histoire
...xx Ami ~ (Friends) ~
...xx Papotis ~ (cbox) ~
...xx D'accueil ~ (Home) ~
Bienvenue à mon Blog Welcome to my Blog
Remember to tagpost comments after visiting!
Thanks and Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~
i do not know the path i travel.
i know not its direction.
i do not know where it ends.
nor know where i am going.
i do not know even, if i am following it.
do i even want to walk this way?
chrmystrl
~~~~~~~~
*Navigate with xx
Bienvenue à mon Blog Welcome to my Blog
Remember to tagpost comments after visiting!
Thanks and Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~
i do not know the path i travel.
i know not its direction.
i do not know where it ends.
nor know where i am going.
i do not know even, if i am following it.
Worked through the night on this to get it perfect... or as near as I can manage... I'm such a control freak... Micromanaged the bgd picture manipulation, comments hiding, coding, div boxes - and haven't slept since last night...
At least I'm reasonably happy with this end result... truth is I probably wouldn't be stopping here unless I was... I know, I'm crazy. Seriously would have continued on the thing for two days... Can't stand having something Not Right...
Unfortunately, the bloody thing won't show up right in Firefox. It only works in IE... Haiz...
Working on my promised new blogskin has at least calmed me down abt the dog thing. But that story's for another time. I need to crash.
~~~ Sorry, but I couldn't do just sunshine so I compromised and did twisted fluffy instead... It's just, my sun needs the enveloping backdrop of space to be real... It isn't me otherwise...~~~