Saturday, December 22, 2007
Allen From D.Gray-Man
First sketch:

Evolution...


Final

My first drawing that
started free style. I took reference after that... (Cuz I couldn't remember the clothes... Haiz... still can't get the hair right...)
From this character:

Check out this sketch from Szm! Reinforced my opinion that Szm is my idol! Kakoi! Though a little too sexy for my taste... I prefer to think of Allen as the young innocent type... Hehe...
http://epsilon86.deviantart.com/art/Allen-Walker-Sketch-70797339Labels: Sketches
mon chef d'oeuvre
10:24 pm
__Mary Had
1 little lamb(s)__
1 agnelet:
haha!! duno if u will check ur blog b4 ur trip, but here's my comment:
u really not bad with the drawings leh!! keep it up!! ^^
watched a bit of d-gray man, but its not addictive at all loh... oni watch when there's nothin else to watch :P
n ya, i like my new blog skin too!!
Give lamb to Mary