Thursday, November 22, 2007
Renovations...
I have a beautiful new cupboard with display shelving, custom attached long table, bed feature also attached, with storage drawers underneath and cushioned head-and-side-boards to lean against. I am having my wall feature painted with my high-difficulty specially-chosen four-colour stripes... BUT, while I'm very excited about it, it means that I'm living in dust and paint fumes for the time being.... haiz... inconvenience is a fact of life... everything has a price...
The Wall

Monday the carpentry team installed cupboards, shelves, beds and tv wall features in a whirl... Tuesday, windows were installed in the master bedroom, work continued on cupboards and things, my bro's new shelves got glass doors...
Wednesday, one whole day of painting... I was moving heavy boxes of books out of my room the whole morning so that the old bookshelves could be moved for them to get at the wall...

Unfortunately, they put the shelves in front of my wardrobe and i couldn't get at my clothes and bags and things out when i was getting ready for school. I had to squeeze and pull the clothes that i could reach from the small openings not blocked by bookshelving. Lucky D helped me move the shelf abit so I could get my jacket. Now my room reeks but for the sake of my special painted wall I'm probably gg to have continue to endure it long after the rest of the household is completed cuz it's gonna take them a long time to finish mine... Glad that there's no school tomorrow so I won't have to pull another contortionist act to get at my apparel...
~One more day of slogging through the neopets games to make the most of the one-week 5x max special... I'm so lame...~Labels: Kvetch
mon chef d'oeuvre
12:08 am
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary