Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Life is not gg well at the moment...
Labels: Kvetch
mon chef d'oeuvre
11:07 am
wow! sounds like u will be enjoying a brand new designed room and home!! invite me to ur hse when u r done :P *a bit thick skin*
n yar, sounds unfair that u gotta do all e jar-ga even when ur bro's at home. ur parents pamper ur bro too much loh.
i noticed u invite me to battle... dun really know how to battle, but will accept the challenge and play with u after exams (4/12). look forward to it!!
By
coded, at
27/11/07 11:50 pm
Haha! I more thick skin sia... Looking forward to showing off 'k. But now too busy lah, must wait until finish everything first...
Wat battle? Is it facebook? I think you can don't bother lah... I anyhow send one... Not really into the whole facebook thing... waste time sey...
Can't wait to finish this busy period. Maybe will have time to meet you peeps for a breather b4 I gotta start studying for yr-end... See how first. Will contact. Must reserve time for me hor... :p
By
ty, at
29/11/07 8:23 am
oh, i mean the battle u invited me on neopet ^^
haha! u free the comming thurs? wanna watch enchanted with irene and sumi?
heez!! sure mus invite me to ya open hse worz!!
By
coded, at
1/12/07 12:14 am