Monday, November 19, 2007
J's open house
Today I woke up at 1pm... went to my classmate's house and stay there until 6pm then went straight to my granma's for dinner and then reached home at 9pm... celebrated my younger cousin's belated birthday with cake...
At J's house we ate, and took pictures and chit chat...
Wah... i eat until burst sia... She didn't stop bringing food out... not all tgt... took the dishes out one by one...
We ate lunch right, chicken rice - first time i eat using hands... in the end i improvise and use the sliced cucumber to scoop like a spoon - then she took out mango pudding that is tgt with a fruit salad thing - basically cut fruits mixed with fresh milk - then there's a chocolate cake that she baked...and then some chicken nuggets thing dip in chilli ....and we had milk tea as we chatted...some more i brought the konnyaku jelly...
I like the window sill in J's room. High perch and the wind is so 'shiok'. Big clear windows - can see so far... Haha...I like the mini blackboard too... me and fiz went to scribble on it... I'm thinking of having something like that in my room now... like a noticeboard thing... can put my asignment dates post-it.
The one thing I found strange is that there's no bed in her parent's room because J says they like sleeping on the thick carpet on the floor... My mum always says sleep on the floor will get rheumatism... But I think that that might apply in the past, like kampongs, sometimes the ground is damp or something. The same shouldn't apply to hdb flats or condo apartments when you're living so high off the ground right?
I was too full to eat by the time i went to my gran's. I ended up eating later when everyone had already finished... The jelly that was left from J's house was soon snapped up by everyone...
Tired now. Night.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I just went downstairs to get a nibble and bumped into my bro... He got himself some bread to bring to his room as I finished my packet of milo... I was grinning as we crept (not really) up the stairs together. Felt like giggling cause we were behaving like mice... Haha! Raid of the Food Thieves! In the middle of the night! Matinee at 5!
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Labels: Mundanus, Outings
mon chef d'oeuvre
4:47 am
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary