Sunday, November 18, 2007
Eeeeww... part 2
I realised that I've put up quite a few downer posts so, something less angsty...
I'm of the opinion that creepy-crawlies can smell our fear. For example, I'm scared of "that" and of all the rooms in my house, guess which *oach hotel gets frequented the most? It's MY room. My mom is terrified of lizards and who sees them most often in the kitchen? That's right, her. That means all of us get a shock when she screams. Just the other day, my brother came back late and found a lizard in his chair. Guess what he's afraid of too? I don't have to say it, do I?
Anyway, my brother ended up calling for reinforcements from everywhere except the next room where I was sleeping. When I heard about it I was laughing, "Why didn't he wake me up? I could have just caught it and gone back to sleep." I'm scared of *those* things cause they have too many legs but lizards don't bother me. They are like - no, they
are - miniature animals and not
insects. It's the same as touching a dog or a cat to me. I just catch them barehanded and throw them away.
I made Konnyaku jelly today for bringing to my friend's house 2mr cuz she invited me to a small party. No particular occasion, just for fun. Only had canned longans but no peaches so I experimented with drops of rose syrup and orange syrup to make a couple of coloured ones. (There weren't enough longans in the can to go round.)
Will have to wait till 2mr to see if they taste alright or just weird.
Labels: Mundanus
mon chef d'oeuvre
12:35 am
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary