Friday, October 19, 2007
Birthday post. The happier one.
I've had birthday celebrations with my family as a child. They didn't matter much to me. It seemed obligatory. I've asked for one specific present once. It was a camera. My brother, in one of his temper tantrums, destroyed it, quite on purpose, with ink from a pen that wasn't working for him.
The birthday that felt the most meaningful to me was the one during MJC when my classmates celebrated for me by having dinner together when we were staying back late. Even though it was just dinner. I was happy that I spent it with my friends. It was a surprise and really nice of them because they didn't have to.
Hey, I'm getting lachrymal again! Even though this is the happy post... Whatever. Anyway, I was really touched. Just wanted to say thank you so much to those who were there.Labels: Mundanus, Random thoughts
mon chef d'oeuvre
4:17 am
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary