Thursday, July 05, 2007
Songs, singing
haiz... ok. I had decided to put a useless post up just for the sake of posting and was gg to put up this VisualDNA widget thing but i couldn't get it to work. It's not a complete loss though. I managed to get my comments to show after a few false starts with the template. Anyway, that widget thingy is something like a personality quiz and I think it's quite accurate and interesting. Everyone should have one. So since I can't post it here, go to my
friendster to see it and try it if you're interested.
once at my friendster you'll find a playlist of scattered chinese songs and a whole lot of Jap songs. Do As Infinty(DAI) is a Jap band that I love. Unfortunately it has long since disbanded though that doesn't stop me from appreciating their songs. currently though, since k-ok-ing with Vi, i've learnt many new chinese songs. a few of the ones i'm singing now are :
Ai Wo Bie Zou - Zhang Zhen YuePu Tong Peng You - Tao Ze, DavidAi Hen Jian Dan - Tao Ze, DavidZhi Xiang Ai Ni - Rainie YangBei Pan - Cao Ge, GaryWei Yi - Wang Lee HomZhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le - 温岚Lyrics can be found at these links.
Imeem and
Youtube are great for getting the tunes right.
Labels: Entertainment
mon chef d'oeuvre
12:38 am
__Mary Had
0 little lamb(s)__
0 agnelet:
Give lamb to Mary