Tuesday, May 31, 2005
mon chef d'oeuvre
6:01 pm
hihi! saw you at toa payoh on tuesday. i was downstairs and you was walking around the popular area upstairs. but you vanished by the time i walked up. ;D brave of you to borrow 5 chinese books. happy reading!
irene
By
Anonymous, at
17/6/05 2:09 pm
hi, szm here
I read ur blog. what u mean by talking to me u will tremble. are u refering to me.
Anyway, i understand ur feeling. Cause i like that one. I dont put in any effort yet hope for the best. been lucky so far till poly life. Haix. To be frank as not feeling nothing, actually i still felt bad, hurt disappointed in myself when i saw how bad my results was. I guess it mean my heart is not totally dead yet. It will be worse if i really didnt feel anything.So there really nothing wrong with u feeling bad.
I didnt know u will so obsessed with inuyasha. Did you go book exhibiton, gt sold inuyasha comics. 3 for $10.
i also gt borrow chinese novels. Mine is jue dai shua jiao. finished in 5 days 5 books. good luck with that. My advice is u can skip some parts if u find it uninteresting.
Take care.
By
Anonymous, at
17/6/05 2:09 pm