Friday, May 13, 2005
mon chef d'oeuvre
3:35 am
Hello! I am so envious of you! I read about your last 20entries and found out that you got a childcare centre job! One of my dream jobs loh! So lucky! Although form the sound of it, the job seems quite exhausting. But hang in there! Maybe you can try reading child psychology so as to help you to deal with the troubled kids there. Just be nice towards them and show your concerns towards them. I think some of them need your extra attention because they might not have it at home. Some are just insecure and lost in their lives lah. But happy to see that you are managing well.
Btw, you like inuyasha also? You are not the only one lah. Me and some of my friends like it too. The arts central actually had aired the series last year, around our Alevels examination time. Now they are repeating it again. But they are only showing the first series though. There are 6 more I think. I used to be really crazy about it and read all its manga online. But kinda sian after the appearance of Kikyo. Don’t know why. Maybe just angry at inuyasha for being so indecisive about whom he likes more.
So have you decided what career to choose from? Just choose something that you really, really like and passionate about. No point doing something that you don’t enjoy just for the sake of pay right? Do something with meaning lah. Aniwae, you have chosen what faculty in uni? Hope to see you again :D
P.S: Don’t worry lah, you are normal. I know someone who is also like you. Never a crush in her life. I guess we are all meant to be different, heading towards different routes. Maybe your time will come. Just later lah. You are lucky:D
By
Anonymous, at
16/6/05 10:08 pm